This might explain a few things…
- Scientists solve mystery behind strange honeycomb pattern in salt deserts.
- The odd phenomenon of moth-eating bears — and the dangers they face.
- Bumblebees learn to solve puzzles by watching peers, study finds.
- Experts urge personhood rights for the ‘conscious’ AIs of the future.
- Avi Loeb and the DoD’s chief UAP investigator say solving aerial mysteries requires known physics
- Scientists investigated why clowns are so terrifying.
- The medieval thieves who used cats, apes, and turtles as accomplices.
- Neanderthals, Denisovans and modern humans might have intermingled in Iran.
- Comb made from a human skull found during British archaeological excavation.
- 3,500-year-old bone ice skates found in China.
- Former Egyptian Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass thinks that the burial chamber of Khufu will be found underneath the newly discovered hidden corridor in the Great Pyramid.
Quote of the Day:
I think there are no secret rooms and these anomalies have to do with the way the pyramid was built.
Zahi Hawass (when the pyramid ‘void’ discovery was first announced in 2016)