- New video of Area 51 provides the most recent look into the secret flight test base.
- The USA’s Commander-in-Chief still doesn’t give a damn about UFOs.
- Atheists still believe in the supernatural, new report finds.
- The frightening supernatural story of the black bird of Chernobyl.
- Prehistoric people built artificial islands in Scottish lochs 5,500 years ago.
- Pot was smoked at funerals in Asia 2500 years ago.
- For more on the use of drugs in ancient cultures around the world, be sure to grab a copy of Paul Devereux’s The Long Trip: A Prehistory of Psychedelia.
- Scientists used to summarily reject the idea that viruses could cause cancer – and then Sarah Stewart blew their damn minds.
- FDA stops fecal transplant trials after the death of a patient.
- India plans to launch its own space station around 2030.
- The cypress that may have inspired Dr Seuss’s The Lorax has toppled down.
- Humans are still evolving: how modern life is transforming the human skeleton.
- Is consciousness a fundamental quality of the universe?
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
If somebody’d said before the flight, ‘Are you going to get carried away looking at the Earth from the moon?’ I would have said, ‘No, no way.’ But yet when I first looked back at the Earth, standing on the moon, I cried.
Alan Shepard (Apollo 14 astronaut)