- MIT researchers have developed a ‘system for dream control‘.
- Parapsychologist Dean Radin’s new book Real Magic aims to bridge the gap between archaic magic and modern psi research.
- Author claims to have solved Edinburgh coffin-doll mystery.
- A Russian folk belief that putting a frog in milk can keep it fresh just got support from a new scientific study.
- Scientists just stored Massive Attack’s entire album Mezzanine within DNA.
- Related: Could alien messages be hidden within our DNA?
- Director of The Exorcist says psychiatrists can’t explain real exorcism.
- Canada is pulling diplomats’ families from Cuba over mysterious ‘acquired brain injury’.
- Peter Thiel’s Palantir knows everything about you.
- In 1971, the Soviet Union set off three nuclear blasts in an attempt to divert a river system – and inadvertently kick-started climate science in the U.S.
- Could an industrial pre-human civilization really have existed on Earth before us?
- From the ‘headline is the punchline’ department: Scientists confirm Uranus smells like farts.
- Video of the Day: The view from the surface of a comet.
Quote of the Day:
Magic is real. Let’s deal with it.
Dean Radin, in ‘Real Magic‘