Hope you enjoy the news! And if you do, please don’t forget to recommend our content.
- Pentagon UFO study led by researcher who believes in the supernatural.
- Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough clarifies Travis Taylor’s position as the “lead scientist” in the (former) UAP task force.
- Brazilian pilots encounter ‘11,500 mph craft’ during ‘Night of the UFOs’.
- UFO sightings in Maryland are more common than you might think.
- Yours truly was invited to converse with Vanessa Walilko on her show Personal Pans. Topics covered were UFOs, the perils of the modern Internet, and how to make the most of our current Apocalypse. Enjoy!
- Fireside Chats: The Gaia hypothesis with Vuk.
- John Carpenter’s The Thing turns 40.
- CAPSTONE launches to test new orbit for NASA’s Artemis Moon missions.
- Surprise solar storm with ‘disruptive potential’ slams into Earth.
- According to quantum physicists, objective reality may not exist at all.
- ‘Cradle of Humankind’ fossils are 1 million years older than we thought, scientists say.
- Haunted bar for sale in Indiana.
- Turns out we have more in common with octopuses than we thought.
- When it comes to music, not all cultures share the same emotional associations.
- This A.I. tool could predict the next Coronavirus variant –but what if A.I. decides not to warn us?
- Red Pill of the Day: She spent 10 years writing fake Russian history. Wikipedia just noticed.
Quote of the Day:
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.