My deepest Saucerian gratitude to all those who helped the UFOlogy Tarot campaign become a huge success. You will NOT be disappointed!
- Canadian UFOlogist Chris Rutkowski investigates the case of the missing telegram.
- NY Senator introduces UFO amendment to National Defense Act.
- ‘Ex-officials’ (read: Zondo & Mellon) voice deep concerns over new Pentagon UFO unit.
- James Webb Space Telescope cleared for late December launch.
- Soon our descendants will not know what a starry night looked like.
- Mysterious vanishing of advanced Chinese civilization 4,000 years ago finally solved.
- Aztec altar with human ashes uncovered in Mexico City.
- New contestant for the stupidest conspiracy theory: Ancient Rome denialism.
- Snow monkeys go fishing to survive harsh Japanese winters – study.
- Madagascar’s snake-eating ants – forgotten fable, or fascinating fact?
- Consciousness researcher Sharon Hewitt Rawlette blogs about the BICS afterlife essays.
- Telepathy and the language of thought.
- Space pagans and smartphone witches: where tech meets mysticism.
- Using the famous Entity case to examine bad skepticism.
- Fracking fashion: Argentine designers turn shale sand bags into handbags.
- Red Pill of the Day: “Honey, what’s wrong? You’ve barely drunk anything out of your salmon jizz mug.”
Quote of the Day:
So the problem is not so much to see what nobody has yet seen, as to think what nobody has yet thought concerning that which everybody sees.