Be excellent to each other…
- Why the flow of time is an illusion.
- America Before: Graham Hancock talks to Joe Rogan about lost civilizations.
- 26 real animals that shouldn’t exist, but do anyway.
- China plans to build a base near the Moon’s south pole.
- The U.S. Navy is setting up new guidelines for UFO reports – ‘disclosure’, or more of the same old?
- Making sense of quantum mechanics.
- ‘Death isn’t the end‘: why reincarnation’s most prominent proponent was a scientist.
- Artificial intelligence and consciousness.
- Implant turns brain signals into synthesized speech.
- Is it possible to buy your way to enlightenment? Trying out rich-people meditation products.
- Fossilized human poop shows ancient forager ate an entire rattlesnake – fang included. Paleo-diet people, you need to up your game!
- Sacred Ojibwa scrolls found after 70 years.
- New life-like biomaterial self-reproduces and has a metabolism.
Quote of the Day:
The Amazon is a colossal mystery… First of all, to give some basic figures, the Amazon basin is huge: it’s 7 million square kilometres in area, and within it, 5.5 million square kilometres remains almost entirely unstudied by archaeologists… And to put that in perspective, 5.5 million square kilometres is the size of the entire Indian subcontinent. So it’s like saying ‘we’ve done world archaeology, but we’ve just ignored India.’