Sorry folks, all out of gum…
- Donald Trump may not believe in God, but he still plans to turn America into a Christian theocracy.
- There’s now a way to stay in DMT space longer.
- See also: Reports from DMT Land – participants in extended DMT trip study tell what they experienced.
- Controversial Giza pyramid restoration has been halted by Egyptian authorities.
- 3,700-year-old red lipstick unearthed in Iran may be oldest ever found.
- The US is reportedly using AI to decide where to drop bombs. Skynet approves of this.
- Clouds vanish during a solar eclipse, and we finally know why.
- Folklore is philosophy: both folktales and formal philosophy unsettle us into thinking anew about our cherished values and views of the world.
- Rubber hand illusions shed new light on our bodily sense of self.
- Why interstellar objects like ‘Oumuamua and Borisov may hold clues to exoplanets.
- 12 unbelievable music conspiracy theories.
Quote of the Day:
The poor and the underclass are growing. Racial justice and human rights are nonexistent. They have created a repressive society and we are their unwitting accomplices. Their intention to rule rests with the annihilation of consciousness. We have been lulled into a trance. They have made us indifferent to ourselves, to others.
John Carpenter’s ‘They Live’ (1988)