- Five solstice sites that aren’t Stonehenge.
- Sudan’s ‘forgotten’ pyramids risk being buried by shifting sand dunes.
- Archaeologists baffled by 2.5 metre sea level rise on Israeli coast around 4000 years ago.
- 7000-year-old seal impression found in Israel offers clues to prehistoric trade.
- New research on Ukraine impact crater finds that it was formed much later than previously thought.
- UFOs are real. That’s the easy part. Now here’s the hard part.
- Tic-Tac tactics: Pilot discusses her part in the Navy’s engagement with a UFO in 2004.
- UFOS: SETI astronomer, Stanford researcher, and aerospace expert weigh in on the topic.
- Perseverance rover is now ready to actively begin looking for evidence of life on Mars.
- Are ghosts real? Ghost hunters like to believe that ghosts exist, but science and logic are the real ghost busters.
- The end of reductionism could be nigh. Or not.
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster loses bid for legal recognition in Australia.
Thanks William I., Ray G., and Wil T. for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
To see, we must forget the name of the thing we’re looking at.