- Pilot video and FAA interview reveal bizarre encounter with unidentified aircraft over Atlantic City.
- Hundreds of mysterious strands found at the heart of the Milky Way.
- Scientists express horror at Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chip.
- Researchers built an A.I. that builds A.I.
- United Arab Emirates bans drones after a drone was used in an attack on an oil facility.
- Apple’s AirTag used to locate a secret German intelligence agency’s headquarters.
- Can animals learn language like humans do?
- Human ancestor Homo erectus probably wasn’t the carnivore we thought.
- Two giant sphinxes depicting King Tut’s grandfather found at ancient Egyptian temple.
- 50 years ago today an air stewardess fell 33,000 feet and lived to tell the tale.
- Spotify to remove Neil Young’s music after Joe Rogan COVID misinformation ultimatum.
Quote of the Day:
MTV, you spineless twerps. You refuse to play “This Note’s For You” because you’re afraid to offend your sponsors. What does the “M” in MTV stand for: music or money? Long live rock and roll.
Neil Young (in 1988)