- Our Sun is capable of producing dangerous ‘superflares’, new study says.
- Related: Death star – how our own sun could destroy human civilization.
- Luis Elizondo: “Why is the government finally admitting UFOs are real, and why should we pay attention?”
- Pentagon reinforces that Luis Elizondo had “no responsibilities” in their secret UFO program, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP).
- Alex Jones offers $1m reward after alleged ‘malware’ attack that he says planted child porn on his servers.
- Christian TV host says meatless burgers are a Satanic plot to create a ‘race of soulless creatures’.
- How to build something that lasts 10,000 years.
- Why did the Moon landing matter?
- Acoustic levitation: floating on a sound wave.
- Animals will shrink over the next century, new study finds.
- Evidence of a gigantic impact crater found off the Scottish coast.
- NASA photographs Star Fleet logo on Mars.
- Video of the Day: Nanobot drags a lazy sperm to inseminate an egg.
Quote of the Day:
We may go on from this day to Mars and to Jupiter and even to the heavens beyond, but as long as racism, poverty and hunger and war prevail on the Earth we as a civilized nation have failed.
Ralph Abernathy (July 1969)