- Mysterious monolith discovered in remote Utah wilderness.
- Gravity, gizmos, and a grand theory of interstellar travel: For decades, Jim Woodward dreamed of a propellantless engine to take humans to the stars. Now he thinks he’s got it.
- Ayahuasca could do something amazing to your brain, study shows.
- Well-preserved remains of two Vesuvius victims found in Pompeii.
- Scientists discover outer space isn’t pitch-black after all.
- An unexplained repeating radio signal is coming from inside our galaxy, scientists discover.
- World’s first 100% complete T-rex skeleton found locked in battle with a triceratops.
- Trump may block the public from learning the truth about UFOs.
- The U.S. military is buying granular location data of people harvested from ordinary smartphone apps.
- Pair that last story with this one: The United States can kill its own citizens without review when state secrets are involved, DOJ lawyer argues.
- Can we make our robots less biased than we are?
Quote of the Day:
All civilizations become either spacefaring or extinct.