Wanna scare a UFOlogist this Halloween? Dress like a werewolf.
- Adam Gorightly launches a contest to redesign the cover of Skinwalkers at the Pentagon.
- UFOs disarmed nukes, according to these former USAF officers –feels like 2010 all over again…
- New screenplay tells the story of famous West Lothian UFO encounter.
- Why extraterrestrial intelligence is more likely to be artificial than biological.
- Biologists imagine animals that may exist in a million years.
- Unfreezing the ice age: the truth about humanity’s deep past.
- Human history gets a rewrite, thanks to a new book by the late David Graeber.
- New research pinpoints the Vikings arrived to the Americas 430 years before the Genoese douchebag.
- Synthetic Biology: a call to meddle better.
- A strategy for rescheduling psilocybin.
- Is RAS (rich asshole syndrome) a real thing?
- QAnon celeb tries to leave Q behind to run for Congress in Arizona.
- When will force fields be real?
- At the British museum, Bettany Hughes and Irving Finkel discuss ‘The First Ghosts’.
- Red Pill of the Day: Museum starts OnlyFans account after TikTok bans them for posting nudes.
Quote of the Day:
If you’re afraid of dying, and you’re holdin’ on, you’ll see devils tearin’ your life away. But if you’ve made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freein’ you from the world. It all depends on how you look at it.
Jacob’s Ladder (1990)