“I’d rather be a lightning rod than a seismograph.”
- The precipice of a new scientific paradigm?
- Saturn linked to creation of Jupiter’s moon.
- A day in the life of Earth.
- Search for technologically advanced pre-history continues.
- Time turns elastic.
- TESS begins search for planets.
- How to watch the Lyrid meteor shower late Saturday- early Sunday.
- Ancient text messages unearthed.
- Locating the sun’s lost sibling.
- Exploding ants for extreme picnics.
- Life in 3-D.
- What’s your carbon footprint?
- Wanna blow up a star?
- Blasting nano-gold with lasers to fight cancer.
- Watchers in the sky… or lens flares.
- Celebrating 420 on a federal level?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bot builders.
Quote of the Day:
“I’m for mystery, not interpretive answers… The answer is never the answer. What’s really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you’ll always be seeking.”