Have you signed up for our ‘Weekly Grail’ newsletter yet?
- A big lesson from the ‘Oumuamua alienware controversy.
- China’s rocket crash is a stark reminder of the daunting space junk problem.
- Related: Prison planets – could the Kessler Syndrome explain why we haven’t heard from aliens?
- Irish man operating drone discovers three ancient boats lying on riverbed.
- How scientists are using cosmic radiation to peek inside the pyramids.
- Fossil ‘balls’ are 1 billion years old and could be Earth’s oldest known multicellular life.
- The true story of Yasuke, the legendary black samurai behind Netflix’s new series.
- Reincarnation now: Modern mindfulness strips Buddhism of its spiritual core – we need an ethics of reincarnation for an interconnected world.
- Are there too many humans on Earth? All bets are off.
- The weird science of the placebo effect keeps getting more interesting.
- Nuclear reactions are smouldering again at Chernobyl.
Quote of the Day:
The Superior Man is aware of Righteousness, the inferior man is aware of advantage.