Netflix’s Sandman is an esoteric tour de force. Bravo!
- A dog in France caught monkeypox from humans.
- Monkeypox explained: transmission, symptoms, vaccines and treatment.
- NASA releases Hubble images of cotton candy-colored clouds in Orion Nebula.
- Sometimes other stars come too uncomfortably close to our sun.
- Scientists discover ‘uncontaminated extraterrestrial materials’ in ancient asteroid sample.
- Video: Galileo Project year-1 anniversary segment.
- Here’s an old article Nick Pope wrote about the famous Calvine UFO photo which has recently resurfaced.
- The Our Strange Skies podcast produced a fantastic ‘radio-drama’ based on one of the most puzzling cases of high strangeness in the annals of UFOlogy: the Rocky Mountain Ranch.
- The Travel Channel announces Whitley Strieber alien abduction documentary.
- Norio Hayakawa is not a conspiracy theorist. He is a Conspiratologist.
- Believe it or not: dry western Kansas is the place to study prehistoric oceans.
- Unconscious ventriloquism: the unsolved mystery of the Zaragoza goblin.
- Baseball player Aaron Rodgers won’t stop talking about the “hat man” after his Ayahuasca trip.
- The mysterious ancient toys puzzling archaeologists.
- Red Pill of the Day: Some guy chose to play God by giving bionic legs to a snake.
Quote of the Day:
No darkness lasts forever. And even there, there are stars.
Ursula K. Le Guin