- NASA is planning for a cloud city of airships in the atmosphere of Venus.
- One year after its launch, former Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge’s UFO start-up is stuck on the ground financially.
- Navy air controller says UFO incident gave him psychic powers and visions.
- Our solar system is even stranger than we thought.
- Our experience of reality is just a bunch of hallucinations we collectively agree on.
- Spycraft and synesthesia: the best remote viewers appear to be synesthetes.
- How archivists could stop deepfakes from rewriting history.
- The real SETI at home: if SETI uses off-the-shelf hardware and software, can’t you?
- Enormous, rare Viking ship burial discovered by radar.
- Cataclysmic Vesuvius eruption may have occurred later than thought, say archaeologists.
- Scientists discover a weird noise coming from Antarctic ice shelf. Nothing to worry about I’m sure…
- Welcome to the bugpocalypse: study shows massive insect losses.
- A mysterious polio-like disease has sickened as many as 127 people in the US…and the CDC can’t figure out what’s causing it.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood.