- The psychedelic roots of Christianity.
- Severed head of Stone Age woman found lodged in rocks of Italian cave.
- The new documentary A Glitch in the Matrix takes a look at the dark side of the belief that we are living in a Simulation.
- Related: The origin of “a glitch in the Matrix” – Philip K. Dick discusses déjà vu and living in a Simulation, in 1977.
- New Jersey man charged with criminal mischief after police say he used a power tool to vandalize a tablet at ‘America’s Stonehenge’ in 2019, inscribing it with the QAnon slogan ‘WWG1WGA’.
- QAnon Shaman begs for leniency, saying he stopped muffin theft during Capitol riot.
- Spotting UFOs: Do-it-yourself sky surveillance comes online.
- Related: Searching for saucers – here’s a list of scientifically-oriented UFO projects.
- Mysterious new warp drive patent surfaces online.
- Scientists shocked at water and organic material found on asteroid for the first time.
- Asteroid Apophis is swinging by this weekend just to taunt us.
- Soft robot reaches the deepest part of the ocean.
- Ten Studio Ghibli creatures inspired by actual folklore.
- Image of the Day: Many become one in a murmuration of starlings.
Thanks to Thomas M. for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
Reality is a very subjective affair.