Don’t be scared, there’s nothing in today’s Grail news briefs that will hurt you…
- Powerful members of Congress are dead-set on killing UFO transparency.
- The strange similarity of neuron and galaxy networks: your life’s memories could, in principle, be stored in the universe’s structure. So, literally ‘galaxy brain’?
- Physicists propose way to harvest incredible energy from black holes in wild paper.
- Lost 18-kilometre Maya road revealed by jungle-piercing lasers.
- Vesuvius challenge: can AI decipher these mysterious ancient scrolls that were ‘preserved’ by the volcano’s historic eruption?
- Forging philosophy: a 17th-century classic of Ethiopian philosophy might be a fake. Does it matter, or is that just how philosophy works?
- The paradox of credibility when confronting the incredible.
- AARO releases three ‘case resolution’ reports identifying UAP/UFO cases.
- Strange object trapped between Saturn and Uranus is transforming before our eyes.
- Who is @BasedBeffJezos, the leader of the tech elite’s “effective accelerationism” (‘E/Acc’) movement?
- Class and superstition in Britain: believing in ghosts wasn’t a class marker until the 1820s, when suddenly the educated classes tried to convince the masses that these apparitions were delusions.
- Related: ‘The fruitful matrix of ghosts‘ – the psychic investigations of Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
Quote of the Day:
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.