- The US is at risk of attacks in space.
- Trump pledges fealty to Fox host on UFOs: ‘I’ll do whatever you ask me to do — including total transparency’.
- Former senator Harry Reid says UFOs not necessarily from other worlds.
- Ancient Mars may have been less wet than we thought.
- Big Bounce simulations challenge the Big Bang theory.
- Airships are no longer a relic of the past; you could ride in one by 2023.
- Elon Musk’s mysterious neuralink chip could make you hear things that were impossible to hear before.
- The space between our heads: why language remains the most flexible brain to brain interface.
- Related: Words are magic – how the language you speak (and hear) changes your reality.
- The nuclear waste buried far beneath the earth will be toxic for millennia. How do you build a warning now that can be understood in 10,000 years time?
- Related: Transmitting knowledge to the other side of the apocalypse.
- Take a tusk, drill holes, weave a rope – and change the course of history. Scientists have discovered the tool our stone-age ancestors used to manufacture twine – a milestone in technological development
- Archaeologists may have discovered the birthplace of King Arthur.
Quote of the Day:
The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance – the idea that anything is possible.