A reminder that if you’re reading this on the Daily Grail homepage, you can scroll through previous days’ news briefs using the arrows at the top right of the news briefs section!
- Ancient footprints push back the age of human settlement of the Americas by thousands of years.
- Genetic study suggests that Polynesians who erected mysterious stone figures on islands thousands of miles apart were actually descended from the same group of explorers.
- Hidden traces of a massive ancient city are still in Mexico’s landscape today.
- US to return ‘priceless’ 3,500-year-old Epic of Gilgamesh tablet to Iraq, 20 years after it was stolen.
- Psychedelics are a billion-dollar business, and no-one can agree who should control it.
- Scientists identify two galaxies that could be home to hyper-advanced alien life.
- Thousands of larvae of gnats migrate by assembling into a large, single ‘organism’ that can move faster than they can individually.
- Apophis: the asteroid we thought might hit us.
- Why do we sleep? A new mathematical theory unlocks the mysteries of slumber.
- Why these children fell into an endless sleep.
- Scientists may have discovered the cause of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Babies’ poop has way higher levels of micro-plastics than adults’.
- The mysterious disappearance of Agatha Christie – amnesia or hoax?
- NASA, DARPA and MIT scientists met to discuss ‘anti-gravity’ tech.
Quote of the Day:
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.