Happy birthday to Greg’s mom who today turns 75 years young. Many happy returns, Granny Grail!!
- From The Drive: Adversary drones are spying on the US and the Pentagon acts as if they’re UFOs. UFOTwitter meltdown in 5… 4… 3… 2…
- What should we do if ETs show up?
- NASA takes emergency action to save their dying Mars lander.
- If Planet 9 is out there, it may not be where we think.
- Forget x-rays, muography is allowing researchers to see into erupting volcanoes, damaged nuclear reactors, and hidden chambers in pyramids. Let’s go find us some Hall of Records!!
- Global warming is changing the sex of Australian lizards. Nobody tell Alex Jones…
- Antarctica’s ‘Doomsday Glacier’ close to tipping point, unmanned sub reveals.
- How the brain ‘rotates’ memories to save them from new sensations.
- These ants shrink their brains for a chance to become queen. Science finally explains the Kardashians.
- Magic mushroom compound psilocybin is effective in reducing symptoms of depression, study suggests.
- Einstein’s messy desk highlights the surprising link between clutter and intelligence. VINDICATED.
- Researchers denounce revived theory of Caribbean cannibalism.
- First GMO mosquitoes to be released in the Florida Keys this spring. But what if the mosquitoes bite the blood of Florida men and then invade other areas?
- Aboriginal Australians used boomerangs as retouchers of stone tools.
- New clues to calculate just how many T. Rexes roamed the planet.
- Red Pill of the Day: Mystery ‘tree beast’ turns out to be a croissant. Ah to be lost in a magical pastry forest…
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
It`s not how old you are, it`s how you are old.