If you like your news weird and wonderful, today’s collection is a ticket to heaven…
- Parasites can mind-control animals without infecting them.
- Crow funerals – researchers find that crows appear to understand death, and gather in a group around the body of another dead crow.
- Neanderthal ‘minibrains’ grown in a dish.
- Gene-edited farm animals are on their way.
- White House lays out updated plan for detecting (and deflecting) killer asteroids.
- A strange type of matter might lie inside neutron stars…and it breaks the periodic table.
- This quantum theory suggests that the future might be influencing the past.
- The advisor to Vladimir Putin who has one noosphere to rule them all.
- Scavenging Russia’s rocket graveyard is dangerous…but profitable.
- Why we need to fine-tune our definition of artificial intelligence.
- Why are thousands of Swedes inserting microchips into themselves?
- From the Nope-ity Nope files: A weird lump on a woman’s face turned out to be a worm crawling under her skin.
- Foo fighter interrupts Foo Fighter concert?
- Artwork at the centre of the Denver Airport Illuminati conspiracy theory is being taken down.
- Video(s) of the Day: A new crop circle near Stonehenge.
Quote of the Day:
The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.