Mr. UFO goes to Washington.
- Harvard astrophysicist Avi Loeb shares his thoughts on the first Congressional hearing on UFOs in half a century.
- And here are my own dos centavos on the matter.
- Here’s an article about the hostile UFOs of Colares, Brazil.
- Monster Talk interviews veteran researcher David Halperin about his book Intimate Alien.
- 45 years later, scientists hone in on a mysterious alien signal’s origin.
- How mammals conquered the world after the asteroid apocalypse.
- Gene-editing cockroaches with CRISPR-Cas9 – and maybe other insects.
- ‘Very flashy’ moth not seen in more than a century found in bag at Detroit airport. But then this happened…
- Rare monkeypox outbreak in U.K., Europe and U.S.: What is it and should we worry?
- Too bad about your sorry sweaty ass, but these animals are thriving under climate change.
- Child’s 130,000-year-old tooth could offer clues to extinct human relative.
- The mirror-worlds studies: new research shows that we make our own realities.
- A smart contact lens to treat glaucoma can measure eye pressure and deliver drug as needed.
- A substance found in young spinal fluid helps old mice remember. Even another reason for old billionaires to suck poor people dry.
- Sorcerer’s Apprentice by Ken Russell.
- Red Pill of the Day: Dogecoin creator says that 70 percent of crypto investors are complete morons.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.