Welcome to the future…
- World’s first A.I.-developed vaccine.
- Brain implant restores partial vision to blind people.
- Elon Musk’s elusive brain-computer interface firm Neuralink just made a big reveal.
- 5G health risks: what’s the evidence?
- New dark energy data emerges from misshapen, distorted, ancient voids.
- Johannes Kepler was not an alchemist – and that’s actually more surprising than if he was.
- Gaming culture appears to be mistakenly falling for the fantasy of an all-white Middle Ages.
- U.S. Air Force issues a blunt warning to the one million people who have now signed up to storm Area 51 in September.
- UFO expert warns people against trying to contact aliens.
- Unexpected awakenings in dementia patients at the end of life: glimmers of hope?
- Glacial melting in Antarctica may become irreversible.
- Image of the Day: Just a robot on another planet, no big deal.
Thanks to Trevor, Gerald, Frank, Rob, and ‘Near-Death Experiences & the Afterlife’ for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
[Area 51] is an open training range for the U.S. Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces. The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets.
Air Force spokeswoman Laura McAndrews