Looking for a good read over the upcoming holidays? Grab a book from Daily Grail Publishing!
- Experiments suggest humans can directly observe the quantum. Antman was a documentary?
- How sleep paralysis is interpreted by cultures around the world.
- The Illinois State Capitol has placed a Satanic statue in its lobby alongside a Nativity scene and a Hanukkah menorah.
- Centuries-old ninja oath warns of divine wrath for breaking code of secrecy.
- Egyptian officials are pissed about an alleged nude photoshoot on top of the Great Pyramid.
- New thinking allowed: the ‘esoterotica’ of Jeffrey Kripal.
- Before Lazar: UFOs at Area 51 (or not…).
- A controversial sighting of dark matter is looking even shakier.
- How the timeless mythology of J.R.R. Tolkien inspired prog-rock bands of the 1970s.
- The ancient origins of automation.
- Related: A history of artificial intelligence, from ancient Babylon to Westworld.
- Scientists discover massive new salamander species in Florida.
- Seals with eels in their noses isn’t a new Dr. Seuss book…it’s real(s).
Quote of the Day:
Many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.