A reminder that we now prefer to post on Mastodon rather than Twitter: you can follow us at @DailyGrail@Mastodon.social!
- The Pentagon is still probing if a weapon caused ‘Havana Syndrome’, even after spy agencies found no smoking gun.
- U.S. Special Forces want to use deepfakes for psy-ops.
- ‘There is something going on that’s not being disclosed to us’ – Steven Spielberg shares his thoughts on UFOs.
- The man who took the Calvine UFO photo has been identified.
- The discovery of giant super-clusters of galaxies is challenging our very understanding of the Universe.
- Blue monkeys, bull-leaping and child sacrifice: why were the ancient Minoans so weird?
- Evidence of brain surgery from a 3,500-year-old burial at ancient Megiddo.
- ‘It’s not a Roman dildo, it’s a drop spindle.’
- Scientists say they’re near augmenting human bodies with extra limbs.
- Random word generated headline? Man who can only walk with an exoskeleton plays ping pong against the King of Spain.
- Video of the Day: Why aren’t our everyday lives as spooky as the quantum world?
Quote of the Day:
The fact that [extraterrestrial visitors] have been this patient with us, and haven’t turned the Earth into a burned-out cinder, is extraordinary. You have to applaud them for their patience.