- Antibiotic-resistant typhoid from Asia is spreading worldwide.
- Is LaMDA sentient? — an interview.
- Someone dropped Luis Elizondo’s IG complaint. Check it out if you can spare a couple of hours.
- The late Stan Friedman will be the first person to be inducted in Roswell’s Walk of Fame.
- Greg Bishop returns to New Thinking Allowed to talk about the UFO Contactees of Yore.
- From the archives of High Times: My Father Wilhelm Reich vs. the U.F.O.s (1976).
- Diana Pasulka will be giving a free Zoom lecture on her book American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion & Technology.
- Travis Taylor, History channel’s favorite physicist, was the government’s UAP task force’s key scientist.
- Smiling Sasquatch photographed in Georgia? Bigfoot must never forget to floss!
- ‘Indiana Jones 5’ is ‘everything everybody wants,’ promises producer Frank Marshall.
- Scientists are getting better and better at levitating objects with sound waves.
- Khazad Dum Inc.: Company plans to dig world’s deepest hole to unleash boundless energy.
- Biggest freshwater fish ever caught is a stingray that weighs nearly as much as a polar bear.
- Researchers are figuring out why some people can ‘hear’ voices of the dead.
- Red Pill of the Day: Tom Cruise’s Minority Report turns 20.
Quote of the Day:
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
George Bernard Shaw