- Pentagon’s UFO office had just 3 staffers until recently.
- Highly classifed NRO system detected a possible ‘Tic-Tac’ object in 2021.
- An unusual stellar streak emerging from a distant galaxy might be a sign of a runaway supermassive black hole, scientists suggest.
- Physicists levitated a glass nanosphere, nudging it into the realm of quantum mechanics.
- Reports of strange powder falling from the sky in multiple US states.
- Why some scientists resist the evidence for psi.
- Bronze Age grave reveals man had brain surgery 3,000 years ago.
- 500,000-year-old signs of extinct human species found in Poland cave.
- The Pentagon has no plans to release images of the ‘UFOs’ it shot down.
- With two-week nights, Moon colonisers will have a seriously weird daily cycle.
- Lab leak most likely caused COVID-19 pandemic, Energy Department says.
- Also: What ‘low confidence‘ in the lab leak theory actually means.
- From the ‘How could this end up anywhere good?’ files: US military signs contract to put facial recognition capability on drones.
- Image of the Day: Moon worship.
Thanks to Baladev B. for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
Your experience of being alive consists of nothing other than the sum of everything to which you pay attention. At the end of your life, looking back, whatever compelled your attention from moment to moment is simply what your life will have been.