Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose…
- Starseeds: psychologists on why some people think they’re aliens living on Earth.
- The mystery of Alice in Wonderland syndrome.
- Related: Dreaming while awake.
- The Universe is a hologram: Stephen Hawking’s final theory, explained by his closest collaborator.
- Why are humans obsessed with the afterlife?.
- Related, given that BBC story declined to cover this facet: Top five phenomena that offer evidence for an afterlife.
- Ex-Navy pilot who’s seen UFOs in flight calls for investigations of aerial phenomena: ‘We need to be curious’.
- Pentagon UFO chief says alien mothership in our solar system possible.
- NASA wants to build a special spacecraft to destroy the International Space Station with.
- Bizarre sand dunes on Mars are ‘almost perfectly circular,’ and scientists don’t know why.
- Magnetic fields could provide the key for studying ancient submerged civilizations.
- Apes making themselves dizzy could show how we evolved the urge to lose control.
Quote of the Day:
Anger continued on past its usefulness becomes unjust, then dangerous… It fuels not positive activism but regression, obsession, vengeance, self-righteousness. Corrosive, it feeds off itself, destroying its host in the process.