- How a search for the Loch Ness Monster has helped science.
- Long before Jurassic Park, dinosaurs were big business.
- No, these aren’t weird visitors on the outside of the Space Station.
- James Webb space telescope set to study two strange super-Earths.
- Looking for alien ‘lighthouses’ in the stars.
- ‘Mind blowing’ ancient settlements uncovered in the Amazon.
- The psychic lives of non-human dreamers reveal colours, harmonies, and beauties of which we had little inkling until now.
- Related: Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.
- Will Smith saw his career disappear during ayahuasca trip before Oscars controversy.
- We really don’t know Neptune at all.
- It is now irresponsible *not* to talk about UFOs.
- The Turd Reich: the toilet malfunction that sunk a German U-boat.
- Unwrapping, grinding up, eating – the history of Europe’s obsession with Egyptian mummies is truly disturbing.
Quote of the Day:
There’s a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes the police, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.
William Adama (Battlestar Galactica)