Report a Bigfoot sighting at your peril…
- 900 bears per Bigfoot: New statistical analysis finds that many sasquatch encounters are likely misidentified bear sightings.
- However: the Loch Ness Monster is unlikely to be a giant eel if it exists, mathematician says.
- These are the top five places and times humanity is likely to discover extraterrestrial life.
- Astronomers say they have spotted the Universe’s first stars.
- Why more physicists are starting to think space and time are illusions.
- The Indigenous Americans who visited Europe.
- ‘I edited human DNA at home with a DIY CRISPR kit.’
- Australia’s biggest research trial using psychedelics to treat depression will commence this year.
- Graham Hancock responds to the Society for American Archaeology’s (SAA) letter to Netflix concerning the docuseries Ancient Apocalypse.
- Don’t say ‘mummy’: why museums are rebranding ancient Egyptian remains.
- Archaeologists find hidden ruins of ‘complete’ Roman-era city in Egypt.
- Technology over the long run: zoom out to see how dramatically the world can change within a lifetime.
Quote of the Day:
I think Bigfoot *is* blurry, that’s the problem. It’s not the photographer’s fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that’s extra scary to me. There’s a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside.