A reminder: we still have copies available of our 50th anniversary limited edition hardcover of Passport to Magonia, with numbered bookplate signed by Jacques Vallee himself!
- Can the world’s most powerful telescope spot alien civilisations?
- Astronomers detect a new radio source of unknown origin.
- UFO: Everything we know so far about the flying saucer phenomena. Apparently.
- Years of early alien-hunting data are at risk of being lost forever.
- An invisible mirror world might be making our universe expand, scientists say.
- Ancient asteroids reveal that the early Solar System was more chaotic than we thought.
- Did a comet end the Hopewell civilization? The evidence is slim.
- Race to save undersea Stone Age cave art masterpieces.
- Spanish cave was an art studio for Neanderthals and ancient humans, researchers say.
- Strange burials reveal fear of vampires in medieval Poland…or do they?
- In Algeria, ancient cave art may show psychedelic mushroom use.
- Mysteries are to be embraced, but also to be solved.
- The long, uncertain road to artificial general intelligence.
- Video of the Day: Debris field from a crashed spaceship on Mars.
Quote of the Day:
We are not going to be able to operate our spaceship earth successfully, nor for much longer, unless we see it as a whole spaceship and our fate as common. It has to be everybody, or nobody.