Wall to wall fascinating stories in today’s news briefs – no filler!
- US House Intelligence Committee panel to hold public hearings on UFO sightings next week, for the first time in 50 years.
- How advanced alien civilisations could leave us a message of their presence.
- Free floating planets as interstellar arks.
- The musical note that can trigger cold sweats and sightings of the dead.
- The truth is in here: studying the minds of paranormal believers.
- Claims of shamans and curses as South Korea’s president shuns official residence.
- Nearly half of all Republicans agree with the racist A.F. ‘great replacement theory’ conspiracy, survey finds.
- SpaceX COO reiterates Elon Musk’s commitment to put humans on Mars by 2029.
- These bats buzz like hornets to scare off predators – the first documented case of acoustic mimicry between mammals and insects.
- Two-headed worms tell us something fascinating about evolution.
- Experts uncover series of Stonehenge mystery monuments that could reveal secrets of the past.
- ‘The unparalleled greatest feeling’ or risky drug? Inside the celebrity-loved psychedelic, ayahuasca.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
There’s much to learn about unidentified aerial phenomena. But one thing is sure – the American people deserve full transparency.