Wait, it’s March already?!
- ‘We have a real UFO problem – and it’s not balloons.’
- Response: No mere balloons? An open letter to Ryan Graves, concerning the ambiguity of unidentified aerial phenomena.
- Jacques Vallee: let’s bring the UAP challenge into the light of day.
- Researchers say they managed to pull quantum energy from a vacuum.
- 1,000 years ago, ancient Puebloans built a mysteriously vast city. We may finally know how.
- The big archaeological digs happening up in the sky: laser technology called lidar is helping archaeologists complete years of fieldwork, sometimes in the span of a single afternoon.
- Related, from our archives: More than 60,000 ancient structures discovered in the Guatemalan jungle using lasers.
- New Moai statue that ‘deified ancestors’ found on Easter Island.
- How to fold Indigenous ethics into psychedelics studies.
- Otherworldly ‘fairy lantern’ plant, presumed extinct, emerges from forest floor in Japan.
- Scientists think the terrifying ‘hafgufa’ sea monster described in medieval Norse manuscripts was probably actually a whale.
- What is consciousness? ChatGPT and advanced AI might redefine our answer.
- Image of the Day: Northern lights over Stonehenge.
Thanks to Andy R. for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
Tired of lying in the sunshine, staying home to watch the rain,
You are young and life is long, and there is time to kill today,
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you,
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
Pink Floyd, ‘Time‘