- Fungi will be found on other planets, says top mushroom expert: ‘Matter begets life’.
- Related: Paul Stamets on the Joe Rogan Experience – the magic of multidimensional mushrooms.
- Transylvanian skeletons found with urns from the afterlife placed on their heads.
- Lack of marine policies places submerged Aboriginal heritage sites at risk.
- Imprints in the Field (Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3): a story about a scientist becoming immersed in the crop circle field.
- Around two-thirds of people in the United States believe in extrasensory perception — but it’s not real (apparently).
- Plastic surgeons sound the alarm against the new ‘alienized look’.
- Radioactive snakes could help scientists track fallout from the Fukushima disaster.
- Quantum crystal could reveal the identity of dark matter.
- To learn more quickly, brains cells break their DNA.
- New cracks found on International Space Station.
- Martian cave entrances may offer a life-friendly radiation shield.
Quote of the Day:
The worst that can happen under monarchy is rule by a single imbecile, but democracy often means the rule by an assembly of three or four hundred imbeciles.
Robert Anton Wilson