Intermittent reminder that if you get something of value out of the Grail, please consider a $1/month ‘voluntary subscription’ via our Patreon to help pay for our time and effort (or you can give a one-off donation easily at PayPal.me/DailyGrail). Thanks!
- New York Times story opens the door a little wider for more media to cover UFOs.
- How the new NASA Mars rover Perseverance will hunt for signs of past life on the Red Planet.
- A faraway solar system is an uncanny reflection of our own.
- A mysterious force has destroyed a monster black hole’s ring of plasma.
- Experiments show bacteria grow more lethal and antibiotic-resistant in space.
- Mould from Chernobyl nuclear reactor tested as radiation shield on ISS. This has ‘superhero origin story’ written all over it…
- Meet the man trying to send a warning about history’s worst tragedies back to 1935.
- Neanderthal gene linked to increased pain sensitivity.
- Astonishing Zapotec ruins and carvings found in Mexico.
- Pat Price, precognition and ‘Star Wars’.
- Do dreams exist to protect the brain’s visual cortex?
- The star of anti-vaxx documentary Plandemic spent years flooding flooding the vaccine court system with bad science.
- Following Twitter’s action last week, now TikTok has disabled prominent hashtags associated with the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- It’s too late to stop QAnon with fact checks and account bans.
- Video of the Day: QAnon, coronavirus and the conspiracy cult.
Quote of the Day:
Tell people there’s an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure.