Fruit falls on my head, and I don’t discover anything…
- Why Isaac Newton predicted the world would end in 2060.
- The oldest known blueprints depict Stone Age megastructures.
- Ancient Egyptian children were plagued with blood disorders, mummies reveal.
- Atlas Obscura podcast: The Voynich Manuscript – a strange medieval document, housed in a stunning modern library.
- Secret messages can hide in AI-generated media.
- Orcas have sunk 3 boats in Europe and appear to be teaching others to do the same. But why?
- It’s time to rethink some common assumptions about UFOs.
- Top Space Force general confused about why Space Force exists.
- ‘Planet killer’ asteroids pose no threat to Earth for at least 1,000 years — but smaller rocks could still be a problem.
- Also: Astronomers want your help to identify risky asteroids.
- Assembly Theory (AT) – a new approach to detecting extraterrestrial life unrecognizable by present technologies.
- Long-sought universal flu vaccine: mRNA-based candidate enters clinical trial.
Quote of the Day:
I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.