- Prison planets: could the ‘Kessler Syndrome’ explain why we haven’t heard from aliens?
- New super-Earths found close to home.
- What we look (and sound) like to aliens.
- This is what space smells like.
- Scientists spot flash of light from colliding black holes. But how?
- Cosmic rays may explain life’s bias for right-handed DNA.
- “My synaesthesia is no mere quirk but a self-shaking strangeness.”
- How to have a safe psychedelic trip.
- The meaning of time in the place where humanity’s earliest ancestors arose.
- Our greatest invention was the invention of invention itself.
- A shot of this gene-editing serum appears to prevent heart disease in monkeys.
- The satisfaction of not knowing the truth about UFOs.
Quote of the Day:
As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
C. G. Jung