Trip the light fantastic with today’s Daily Grail news briefs…
- Why scientists need to get high.
- ChatGPT can’t think – consciousness is something entirely different to today’s AI.
- The recent ‘Archives of the Impossible’ conference explored the paranormal and the cultivation of impossibility.
- UFO sightings cause shutdowns at airports in Turkey and Taiwan.
- Do aliens love America? 92% of UFO sightings take place in the United States.
- U.S. intelligence is building a system to track mass movement of people around the world.
- Black holes might really be giant structures made of spacetime, physicist propose.
- The ‘afterlife’ according to Einstein’s special relativity.
- Related: Afterlife in the quantum realm.
- Mysterious white powdery substance found inside 3,000-year-old ruins isn’t what it seems.
- Cthulhu fhtagn: watch an octopus waking up from what scientists think could have been a nightmare.
- FBI releases files on QAnon, but withholds more than half of them.
- Image of the Day: Jupiter swirls.
Quote of the Day:
Ideology has very little to do with ‘consciousness’ – it is profoundly unconscious.