- Scientists edited human embryos in the lab, and it was a disaster.
- Scientists gene-hack goats to make cancer drug in their milk.
- FDA approves first ever prescription video game.
- The effects of psychedelics on the brain’s “consciousness conductor”.
- Like humans, these big-brained birds may owe their smarts to long childhoods.
- Related: Redefining ‘bird brain’ – crow shows amazing intelligence in solving a complex puzzle.
- Scientists translate honeybee queen duets.
- We thought we knew the biggest dinosaur ever, but something else might have stolen its thunder.
- New park in Oregon is named after famous exploding whale incident.
- Mysterious humming sound at vacant Dearborn property triggers investigation.
- Coronavirus conspiracy theories are a public health hazard.
- A visual guide to the SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus.
- Ancient settlement network found mapped in stone in Mexico.
- Physicists have reversed time on the smallest scale using a quantum computer.
- .retupmoc mutnauq q gnisu elacs tsellams eht no emit desrever evah stsicisyhP
- Video of the Day: The secret history of the Moon.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
Pink Floyd, “Time“