- The Pentagon wants to correct the record about its ‘secret UFO program’: AATIP was not a UFO or UAP program.
- NASA is testing an alien-hunting, upside-down underwater rover in Antarctica.
- Sacred Dakota peace pipe sells for $40,000 — then the anonymous buyer gives it back to Minnesota tribe.
- “We are living upon the wreckage of former worlds” – are civilisations destroyed by cosmic forces on a regular cyclical basis?
- “I worked for Alex Jones. I regret it.”
- Samoa arrests anti-vaxxer after 63 people, mostly young children, die from measles in the tiny island nation.
- Only mostly dead: British woman revived after six hour cardiac arrest.
- Arrest by algorithm: exposing China’s mass internment and ‘predictive policing’.
- Flipper gone wild: how NASA funded dolphin sex experiment involving LSD in a bid to contact aliens.
- Did a million years of rain jump-start dinosaur evolution?
- The history and mystery of Russia’s ‘Valley of Death‘.
- Bad Moon Rising: Creedence Clearwater Revival’s John Fogerty has been fascinated by UFOs since a childhood dream.
- Video of the Day: What the Great Pyramid of Giza would’ve looked like when first built.
Quote of the Day:
One of the most important insights we get from these ancient traditions is the measurement of cosmic time and how it relates to us here on earth. You’ve just got to know what to look for and where to look for it. Once you begin to become aware of it and you begin to see it you begin to realize that the cosmic fingerprints are everywhere about us, and we’re in fact living in and upon the wreckage of the former worlds.