- The witnesses: what, exactly, did the U.S. Navy encounter 15 years ago off the Southern California coast?
- Bob Lazar says the FBI raided him to seize Area 51’s alien fuel. The truth is weirder.
- Vice is a bit late to the party with that article – Red Pill Junkie wrote about it here on the Grail back in April: “Bob Lazar, Area 51 and the FBI“.
- NASA gets inexplicable new data showing unexpected oxygen fluctuations on Mars.
- There’s 22 million gallons of nuclear waste under a concrete dome on a Pacific Island, and it’s sinking. Do you want kaiju? Because this is how you get kaiju, dammit!
- The mysterious ‘Tully Monster’ fossil just got more mysterious.
- Closest living relative of extinct ‘Bigfoot’ found.
- NASA renames faraway ice world after backlash about Ultima Thule’s association with the Nazis. To be fair, NASA’s had some pretty close association with Nazis itself…
- Japan’s Hayabusa-2 space probe is returning to Earth with an actual piece of asteroid.
- Venice is becoming Atlantis.
- Automation could kill 800 million jobs within about 15 years.
- Image of the Day: The trees have eyes.
Quote of the Day:
To some extent ufology is modern folklore.