Intermittent reminder that if you get something of value out of the Grail, please consider a $1/month ‘voluntary subscription’ via our Patreon to help pay for our time and effort (or you can give a one-off donation easily at PayPal.me/DailyGrail). Thanks!
- Are we living in a Blade Runner world?
- A change of consciousness: the legacy of Alan Moore.
- Jacques Vallee discusses UFOs and consciousness.
- So, were Neanderthals us?
- Surprisingly modern paint found on an ancient Egyptian gate.
- 99-million-year-old flower beetle preserved in amber provides important evidence of insect pollination of flowering plants in the Cretacious Period.
- How much can we delay aging? A gene therapy trial is about to find out.
- Engineer finds way to pull diseases from blood using magnets.
- The awe of being alive.
- Strange ‘rotating disc’ caught on video by driver stuck in NC traffic. Is it a UFO?
- 40 years on, remembering the ‘UFO attack‘ that was investigated by U.K. police.
- A star ejected from the Milky Way’s ‘heart of darkness’ has reached a mind-blowing speed.
- Can we genetically engineer humans to survive missions to Mars?
- From the ‘news like a sci-fi movie plot’ files: At future Mars landing spot, scientists spy mineral that could preserve signs of past life.
- Can A.I. rescue modern medicine from itself?
- Image(s) of the Day: Aliens of the microworld.
Quote of the Day:
I don’t know if the UFO phenomenon is capable of altering our reality, because I’m not sure that we know what our reality is anymore.