Monday medicine to get you through the week…
- “Nuke Mars!” says Elon Musk.
- Related: This 1949 science fiction novel by legendary rocket designer Wernher von Braun names the leader of Martian civilization as “Elon”.
- Why stowaway creatures on the Moon confound international space law.
- Newly revealed emails shed light on release of Navy UFO videos.
- The world must prepare for biological weapons that target ethnic groups based on DNA.
- Police are collecting DNA from people without telling them.
- Inside China’s play to become the world’s CRISPR superpower.
- Can a Tibetan Buddhist and a theoretical physicist find common ground on reality?
- Has this scientist finally found the fountain of youth?
- Down with the patrAIrchy! AI is in danger of becoming too male.
- Found: Hidden sketches underneath a da Vinci painting.
- Mexico wants to run a tourist train through its Maya heartland — should it?
- The difference between ghosts in the UK and Germany.
- Someone left old TVs outside 50 homes in Virginia while wearing a TV on his head. No one knows why.
Quote of the Day:
Everyone should dance. And everyone should sing. People say, ‘Well, I can’t sing.’ Everybody can sing. That you do it badly is no reason not to sing.
Dick Van Dyke