- That alleged Russian spy whale has apparently defected to Norway.
- Why ‘alien megastructures‘ may hold the key to making contact with extraterrestrials.
- Ground-breaking discovery of Denisovan jawbone in a cave in Tibet suggests the mysterious ancient human species actually roamed over much of Asia.
- Human settlements in Amazonia much older than previously thought.
- The lore of lost cities: imagining the Lost City of Z.
- The universe is expanding faster than it should be.
- One-third of exoplanets could be water worlds with oceans hundreds of miles deep.
- Cosmology has some big problems.
- Conspiracy theorist and general awful person Alex Jones banned from Facebook and Instagram after being labeled a ‘hate figure’.
- The royals who shared their beds with mummies.
- Judge rules museum ‘rightfully owns’ Nazi-looted painting.
- World’s second known portrait of Leonardo da Vinci uncovered, 500 years after his death.
- Image of the Day: Snake with three functioning eyes found by Australian wildlife rangers.
Quote of the Day:
Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete.