- The U.S. military now wants pilots to report strange sightings in the sky…just as long as they don’t call them UFOs.
- What the hell is going on with UFOs and the Department of Defense?
- The lowest bid universe: if reality is a manufactured simulation, it’s time to lodge some complaints.
- Season 2 of Netflix’s brilliant sci-fi/occult show Dark will drop on the June solstice…tick, tock.
- Related: The Emerald Tablet – the esoteric text at the core of Netflix’s hit series Dark.
- How a non-believer found solace in the strange world of psychics.
- The rocket scavengers who hunt for spacecraft debris in Russia’s far north.
- A mirror, a sword, and a gem: the mysterious Imperial Treasures of Japan.
- Do indigenous people have totally different psychedelic trips to Westerners?
- Neanderthals may have trapped golden eagles 130,000 years ago.
- Taking stock of Ancient Aliens after 10 years.
- 36 years after the term was coined, the word ‘cryptid’ has been added to the Merriam-Webster dictionary.
Quote of the Day:
We’re developing a new citizenry. One that will be very selective about cereals and automobiles, but won’t be able to think.