A reminder: the Easter long weekend is the special time of year we celebrate all the news that gets released late on the Thursday afternoon that they’re trying to bury and not have anybody read…
- Ruined house at Loch Ness previously owned by Aleister Crowley and later Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page is up for sale. Man we should totally do some crowd-funding to make this the new Daily Grail HQ…
- The most credible UFO sightings and encounters in modern history, according to research.
- MIT researchers discovered a way to move objects as heavy as a great white shark with your bare hands. That seems a weirdly specific weight measure…I really need to see some footage from the lab now.
- Revolutionary discoveries are redefining our view of Neanderthals.
- Mysterious ice circle appears on frozen salt lake in China.
- Scientist injects human genes into monkeys’ brains and makes them more intelligent, new study says. Do you want Planet of the Apes? Because this is how you get Planet of the Apes.
- From crying elephants to giggling rats: how sentient are animals?
- Researchers have partially revived pig brains four hours after death.
- Fecal transplants result in massive long-term reduction in autism symptoms.
- Is it possible to dream of nothing?
- UFOs around the world: Brazil edition.
- Taiwanese billionaire says the sea goddess Mazu came to him in a dream and told him to run for President.
- These bugs fix holes in their homes by suicidally erupting and plastering their bodily fluids over the damage. Same.
Quote of the Day:
To listen to some devout people, one would imagine that God never laughs.