Ho-ho-holy $#!T DECEMBER ALREADY?!!
- Bright flash detected in February was a black hole jet pointed straight at earth.
- New research indicates that Mars was capable of supporting life.
- Vale Linda Godfrey, cryptozoologist who brought light to reports of dog-headed humanoid creatures in the United States.
- Combine a psychotic breakdown in Ibiza with a human design plan revealed by a floating blue orb, and what do you get? Well the last episode of The Nonsense Bazaar that’s what.
- Amid all the editorials decrying Graham Hancock’s Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix as the worst thing that ever happened to humanity since the Medieval plague, here’s a rare positive review.
- Archeologists might have finally found the lost tomb of an Aztec king.
- Scientists have figured out how to synthesize cocaine from a tobacco plant. No wonder it is so hard to quit smoking!
- Nightmares have plagued humans for millennia. Do we finally know how to tame them?
- For a limited time you can download the PDF of Dean Radin’s latest paper: Quantum aspects of the brain-mind relationship —A hypothesis with supporting evidence.
- Recently the Tracing Owls podcast interviewed yours truly about the recently completed UFOlogy Tarot. Check it out.
- A new sound levitation breakthrough.
- Cyborgs v ‘holdout humans’: what the world might be like if our species survives for a million years.
- Neuromancer: Miles Teller eyed for new Apple+ Sci-Fi series based on William Gibson’s classic novel.
- Eat your heart out, Detroit! San Francisco will allow the deployment of killer robots first.
- The thousands of people flocking to take a selfie during the Mauna Loa eruption sucks away what remains of my faith in humanity. These idiots would also seek to take a selfie in front of a mushroom cloud!
- Red Pill of the Day: The trailer for Cocaine Bear feels like the only thing that could keep me hopeful for the future.
Quote of the Day:
“(…) All those moments, will be lost in time… like tears in rain”