It’s the 1st of April, and you know what that means – fake news in the ascendancy for the next few days. We’ve done our best to filter out the fooling in today’s news briefs, but caveat lector!
- Scientists claim the discovery of a fossilized killing field from the day of the dinosaur apocalypse. Note..*the day*, not the general K-T boundary period 66 million years ago!
- New DNA study says “Father of the American Cavalry”, General Casimir Pulaski, was female.
- Norway’s Kon-Tiki museum to return Easter Island artefacts taken by Thor Heyerdahl in 1956.
- Any patient near to death can have a spiritual experience.
- Can psychics speak to the dead?
- Indoctrination by any other name in the UFO community.
- Alex Jones says a “form of psychosis” made him believe events like the Sandy Hook massacre were staged (and the mainstream media are really the ones to blame) in depositions for legal case.
- How ‘sovereign citizens‘ helped swindle $1 billion from the government they disavow.
- Related: the fall of a New Age ‘star’, Sean David Morton.
- White Syndrome: mysterious blight threatens coral reefs.
- The lost history of one of the world’s strangest science experiments.
- Hacking the autopilot on autonomous vehicles to steer it into opposing traffic.
- Video of the Day: Awakening the gods?
Thanks to Tim and @oh_pollo.
Quote of the Day:
Do you understand that being a real mixed-up human being is a manifestation of nature that is something just like the patterns on the waves out here, or like a seashell?