What’s happening in your egg today?
- Belief in aliens could be America’s next religion.
- UFO television programs, techgnosis and hyper-reality.
- Are we in a ‘galactic zoo‘, protected by aliens? Scientists meet to investigate the ‘great silence’.
- The Nobel Prize winner attempting to merge physics and the paranormal.
- Related: the Nobel Prize-winning physicist who says he is 99% sure that ESP is real.
- The power of our hidden senses.
- Some humans can sense Earth’s magnetic field, a fascinating experiment suggests.
- Robots guarded Buddha’s relics in a legend of ancient India.
- Should the British return the Rosetta Stone to Egypt?
- Cadbury pulls ad campaign that advocates looting of archaeological sites.
- Scientists played music to cheese as it aged. Hip-hop produced the funkiest flavour. But of course.
- Semen frozen 50 years ago just produced dozens of healthy lambs.
- New DNA study may have unmasked Jack the Ripper.
- New York mob boss killer appears to be a QAnon believer.
- Image of the Day: Gorgeous pace weather.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
If the highest aim of a captain was the preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever.