Don’t be afraid to let go of the leash sometimes…
- Is Google Translate spitting out weird religious prophecies because its A.I. is hallucinating?
- 2018 is the gift that just keeps giving: British man petitions to be allowed to drink the 2000-year-old ‘red liquid’ found inside the freshly-opened black sarcophagus in Egypt.
- Was writing invented for accounting and administration, or did it evolve from religious movements, sorcery and dreams?
- Sunken Russian warship rumoured to contain 200 tonnes of gold discovered near South Korea.
- A Virgin Mary statue in New Mexico has been ‘weeping’ olive oil. Church leaders can’t explain it.
- Shroud of Turin expert criticizes new study that casts doubt on its authenticity.
- Gravestones shaped like tree trunks is what happens when nature and secret societies get together.
- Ethiopian ‘prophet’ arrested after trying to resurrect corpse.
- The mystery of the stone-throwing poltergeist.
- Will the upcoming Project Blue Book TV series be historical dramatization or UFO mythology exploitation?
- Science denialism in the 21st century.
- Materialism vs supernaturalism? ‘Scientific naturalism’ in context.
- How does the Sun’s rotational cycle influence lightning activity on Earth?
- Footage of sole survivor of uncontacted Amazon tribe emerges.
- Image of the Day: Martian dust storm.
Thanks to Will.
Quote of the Day:
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.