Intermittent reminder that we rely on reader support to do what we do – so throw a dollar our way on Patreon if you can, cheers!
- NASA discovered evidence of life on Mars 40 years ago, then set it on fire.
- Is this the worst universe?
- Is there life after death? Monty Python legend John Cleese talks to the scientists who might have an answer.
- The world has never seen a Category 6 hurricane – but the day may be coming.
- Dog’s final judgement – weird Google Translate glitch delivers an apocalyptic message.
- We get the UFOs we want.
- Canadians spotted 3 UFOs per day in 2017.
- Cryptozoologist who claims he’s been attacked by yowies admits to bashing his neighbour unconscious because his dogs wouldn’t stop barking.
- ‘Bird-brained‘ is now a compliment.
- The ‘king’ of Shambhala Buddhism is undone by abuse report.
- Facebook says InfoWars, which reported that NASA has a slave colony on Mars, is a valid source of ‘opinion and analysis’.
- Sure, Pizzagate is bunk…but does a conspiracy theorist lurk inside all of us?
- Satanists just aren’t scary anymore.
- Experts finally decode 2000-year-old ‘mirror writing’ papyrus.
- Image(s) of the Day: Procedurally generated Tarot cards.
Quote of the Day:
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.