Happy b’day Da, wish you were here.
- A physicist has proposed a grim explanation for why we never see aliens.
- A brief history of dinosaurs in space.
- China invites international researchers to do science on its future space station.
- The second powered flight of Virgin Galactic’s spaceplane featured extra passenger seats.
- The Russian philosopher who sought immortality in the cosmos.
- Military report: UFOs may have attempted rendezvous with giant undersea object.
- Jacques Vallee and the mystery of the ‘alien alloys’.
- This man memorized a 60,000 word poem using deep encoding.
- We’re not prepared for the coming genetic revolution.
- Are plants conscious?
- DNA survey of life in Loch Ness will hunt for its monster resident.
- Skeleton unearthed of man crushed by huge rock in Vesuvius eruption.
- Loch Ness monster in China? Mysterious creature in lake terrifies tourists.
- Taxidermists are seriously turning deer butts into ‘assquatches’.
- Image of the Day: Snake, or moth?
Quote of the Day:
We are not going to be able to operate our Spaceship Earth successfully nor for much longer unless we see it as a whole spaceship and our fate as common. It has to be everybody or nobody.