- Self-driving car hits and kills pedestrian.
- Stephen Hawking’s last paper may lead to proof of a multiverse.
- Scientists go hunting DMT machine elves.
- Measuring animal intelligence.
- Secret banqueting hall discovered in tunnels hidden beneath the streets of Liverpool.
- Hair was dyed fro the first time as part of funeral rituals, study shows.
- Psychic spies hit mainstream media.
- Bomb squad called in after ghost-hunting device left behind at cultural centre.
- Embracing the robot: could robot sex give human relationships a boost?
- Big harpoon is the solution to space junk, says Airbus.
- Alien satellites might offer a new way to find E.T.
- Alien virus may be deadly to astronauts visiting Mars.
- LSD: a wonder drug once again?
- Can we measure delusions?
- Blind psychic Baba Vanga foretold ‘unstoppable’ Vladimir Putin will one day rule Earth.
- Conspiracy theories surface on YouTube Kids.
- Image of the Day: Stonehenge Spring equinox celebration, or scene from a Game of Thrones – you decide!
Quote of the Day:
There are an infinite number of ways to lie and only one truth. Propaganda today is not a wall, not a dike holding back information from reaching the people. It is a flood, overwhelming our critical thinking.