Congrats to Bill J., who has won a *signed* copy of Jacques Vallee’s Passport to Magonia, just for being a supporter of the Daily Grail!
- Government documents reveal Canada took UFOs seriously.
- Pentagon’s mysterious project breathes new life into UFO research.
- The man behind the U.S. government’s secret UFO program answers questions…kinda.
- Hear an American Airlines pilot discuss a UFO sighting over Arizona
in an FAA tape.
- Bones discovered on a Pacific Island belong to Amelia Earhart, a new forensic analysis claims.
- The act of building Stonehenge was just as sacred as its later use.
- Conspiracy theorists arrested after harassing Sutherland Springs pastor.
- Facebook really is spying on you – just not through your phone’s mic.
- ‘Deep Voice’ software can clone anyone’s voice with just 3.7 seconds of audio.
- Modern science fiction is desensitizing our culture to the extraordinary implausibility of the scenarios they depict.
- It’s time to make human-chimpanzee hybrids. Is that article written by Bart Simpson?
- Did a puffer fish really get impaled by a tree during a storm?
- Our dreams have many purposes, changing across our lifespan.
- Image(s) of the Day: The art of dreams.
Quote of the Day:
God shmod, I want my monkey man!