Okay, pretty convinced now that Trump’s candidacy is the biggest prank of all time…
- Is Reddit’s creepy ‘_9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9’ a Netflix marketing stunt?
- A secret message written in the sands of Mars.
- New study questions the spiritual aspect of near-death experiences.
- Ghostbusters and the truth of New York’s haunting history.
- Can trauma be passed from parent to child?
- Searching for evidence of a Dutch settlement in Australia before James Cook arrived.
- In search of the historical Jesus.
- 90-year-old Spanish dude has spent 53 years building a cathedral by hand.
- The noise at the bottom of the universe.
- 1300 images of Juno spacecraft’s approach to Jupiter released for public use.
- 13 alien encounters that will make you believe (in clickbait)…
- Amateur astronomers say Chinese space station could crash to Earth. Are they right?
- Super telescope finds hundreds of previously undetected galaxies.
- These physicists want to send your DNA into space with lasers.
- In a world of wakefulness, can we rekindle our love of sleep?
- Physicists show that gravity isn’t affected by the quantum world.
- Should a human-pig chimera be treated as a person?
- Video of the Day: Swimming with a whale shark.
Quote of the Day:
To those who can hear me, I say — do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed — the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
Charlie Chaplin (The Great Dictator)