What’s going to be the biggest conspiracy theory of 2018? Place your bets…
- 2017’s biggest conspiracy theories.
- 74 things that blew our minds in 2017.
- Why was the Nimitz UFO video found on the servers of a film special effects company dating back to 2007?
- If the Pentagon is hiding aliens from us, the ‘zoo hypothesis’ may explain why.
- The plasma-magnet drive: a simple, cheap spacecraft drive for the Solar System and beyond.
- The Pentagon and UFOs: Richard Dolan asssesses the revelations.
- Tesla the car is a household name. Long ago, so was Nikola Tesla.
- The non-binary brain.
- How do animals see the world?
- Two weeks after an alleged case of spontaneous human combustion in England, a second man mysteriously bursts into flames.
- With more to come, new JFK documents offer fresh leads 54 years later.
- Roman temple of Mithras may align with the Sun on ‘Jesus birthday’.
- What causes these pillars of light to form in the atmosphere?
- Five major archaeology discoveries to look for in 2018.
- Did prehistoric Middle Eastern culture visit Europe, spawn artistic culture, and leave?
- A computer-based analysis find the countries with the most unique folk music in the world.
Quote of the Day:
There’s an old Italian proverb, ‘When four people sit down to conspire three of them are fools and the fourth is a government agent’. I believe with modern surveillance techniques that’s more true than ever.
Robert Anton Wilson