Our daily news briefs take hours to assemble. If you enjoy them, help us continue posting in 2018 by throwing a few coins at us. You might even win a cool prize for your trouble!
- Disclosure, or not? Is this week’s massive UFO headline story as big a deal as some are making it out to be?
- Alien hunter reveals the most disturbing part of the Pentagon’s secret UFO program.
- Kendrick Lamar wants you to believe his UFO and abduction experience.
- The demon attacks at night: explaining the incubus phenomenon.
- We’ve been looking for life on Mars in the wrong place, say scientists.
- This dangerous chemical, that is one of the Pentagon’s most powerful explosive compounds, keeps turning up in groundwater across the country – and the military keeps asking the EPA to look the other way.
- Does phone radiation give you cancer?
- Micro-blimp drone to explore the ‘void’ inside the Great Pyramid?
- Otzi the Iceman gets his own movie.
- Why is M-theory the leading candidate for a ‘Theory of Everything’?
- Why does gravity travel at the speed of light?
- The FDA is cracking down on homeopathic remedies.
Quote of the Day:
Doomed are societies in which people, after hearing about Pythagoras’ theorem, want to know Pythagoras’ political party affiliation in order to decide whether the theorem is correct.