Got something out of the Grail in 2017? Help us survive the coming year by chipping in a few dollars to our 2018 support drive, and give yourself the chance to win some cool prizes!
- Glowing auras and ‘black money’: the Pentagon’s mysterious UFO program.
- Is this cigar-shaped asteroid watching us?
- The psychology behind paranormal beliefs.
- The psychology of conspiracy theories.
- Fairies and where to find them: new map shows the best places in Britain to find magical folk. (Even when having sneaky outdoor sex…)
- Psychedelics research group MAPS receives donation of $1,000,000 in Bitcoin from cryptocurrency philanthropist.
- This is a scientifically-determined playlist for tripping.
- Here’s exactly how shrunken heads are made.
- Is Ram Setu really a manmade construction bridging an ancient 20 mile gap? New studies may end the controversy.
- The Sphinx of Balochistan: Is it a man-made, rock-cut architectural marvel?
- Eight planets found orbiting distant star, NASA says.
- To unlock the mysteries of the brain, purée it.
Quote of the Day:
It is a bad thing for a nation to raise and to admire a false standard of success; and there can be no falser standard than that set by the deification of material well-being in and for itself.