- Hidden planets may surround closest star to our Solar System, astronomers discover.
- Make the ‘cosmic perspective’ your next coping mechanism.
- Plants can count, and communicate…without a brain.
- Panpsychism is crazy…but it’s also most probably true.
- USAF fighter jets might soon have high-energy laser weapons.
- Residents of Chinese village baffled by mysterious disk-shaped cloud hovering above their village.
- Science is broken.
- ‘Fairy godmother’ molecule might be key element in the origin of life.
- Found: A rare carved stone that could rewrite art history.
- A 95-year-old “real life tomb raider” isn’t a hero…she’s a thief.
- 50-year-old Siberian time capsule had surprising predictions.
- Human brain ‘organoids’ implanted into rats.
- Does Stranger Things exist in the same fictional universe as Stephen King’s It? They all float upside down here?
- The last word on Twin Peaks.
- Image(s) of the Day: The world’s tiniest wonders, revealed through photomicrography.
- Video of the Day: Watch as monster sharks attack a submarine at a depth of 2500 feet.
Quote of the Day:
I don’t understand politics, I don’t understand the concept of two sides and I think that probably there’s good on both sides, bad on both sides, and there’s a middle ground, but it never seems to come to the middle ground and it’s very frustrating watching it and seemingly we’re not moving forward.