- Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge has raised over $1.5million to build spacecraft with alien technology, but can’t tell us any details. Hey yo people, maybe this might be a better investment?
- Burials unearthed in Poland open the casket on the secret lives of vampires.
- Were zombies and vampires inspired by a real disease?
- Are ‘Flatliners’ really conscious after death?
- ‘Dancing with the Dead’ ritual could help plague spread.
- JFK files release shows U.S. had bizarre plans to kill Fidel Castro, including bacteria swimsuits and boobytrapped seashells.
- Strippers, surveillance and assassination plots: the wildest JFK files.
- “I hope someone truly shoots you”: Vegas truthers harass mass shooting victims.
- The rise and fall of the Viking ‘Allah’ textile.
- Acupuncture for the Iceman: Did Ötzi get inked for health reasons?
- Individual with complete spinal cord injury regains voluntary motor function.
- Astronomers spot first ever space rock from another star.
- The pseudoscience of Donnie Darko is timeless, say physicists.
- Octopuses ‘walking out of the sea‘ on the Welsh coast. And I for one welcome our new R’lyehian overlords.
- Image of the Day: the Pope finally makes contact with sky beings.
Quote of the Day:
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.