A reminder: we are an independent website barely keeping ourselves afloat financially. Your support makes a difference!
- Biologists just discovered an underwater octopus city and they’re calling it Octlantis. R’lyeh might work as well…
- To find aliens, we must think of life as we don’t know it
- Spanish researchers discover 30,000-year-old cave paintings.
- Creepy and unexplained enigmatic codes found on the internet.
- The fake mountain range that appeared on maps for a century.
- Lifelike robot ‘muscles’ are creating Westworld-like machines.
- Steven Spielberg believes in aliens, of course. Though it does sound like he’s moved on from the UFO scene…
- Ancient Aliens is everything that’s wrong with America.
- UFO enthusiasts say Houston has seen lots of strange flying objects in 2017.
- Light has been stored as sound for the first time.
- ‘Crop circles’ in the Sahara look alien from space.
- What hurricanes can dredge up: coffins, canoes, and crypto-creatures.
- Why we need more intellectually promiscuous scientists.
Quote of the Day:
It is now highly feasible to take care of everybody on Earth at a higher standard of living than any have ever know. It no longer has to be you or me. Selfishness is unnecessary. War is obsolete. It is a matter of converting the high technology from weaponry to livingry.