Interpret today’s stories at your peril…
- Russia is afraid of psychic attacks by the West.
- Related? From global consciousness to global apocalypse – could Putin’s advisor Anton Vaino use a psi experiment to justify war?
- Gathering the evidence for life on Enceladus.
- Scientists concerned that humankind will descend into chaos if we discover an alien signal.
- Should we develop an ET encounter manual?
- Could humans use black holes to time travel>?
- Experts worried elderly billionaires will become immortal, compounding wealth forever.
- The Ice Age has nothing on ‘Snowball Earth‘.
- Why archaeologists are fuming over Netflix’s Ancient Apocalypse series.
- Related: Ancient Apocalypse and the ugly battle between alternative and mainstream archaeology.
- A secret site for the Knights Templar? Three centuries after it was rediscovered, Royston Cave remains one of Britain’s most mysterious places.
- Video of the Day: The mystery of Tutankhamun’s ‘space dagger’.
Thanks to @MarkDRudningen.
Quote of the Day:
I can’t see much purpose in archaeology unless you can find out the narrative about that place, or even realise that nobody actually knows what the narrative was.