Get value out of this website? Take the time to throw a dollar or two our way to be sure we’re still here next year…
- A pyramid in Antartica?! Not quite…
- NASA technology used to find lost Stone Age structures.
- How will our religions handle the discovery of alien life?
- Mass UFO sightings reported in multiple Turkish cities.
- A forgotten adventure with a telepathic tribe.
- The woman who sees time as a hula hoop.
- Of more than 7 billion people living on the planet, Emma Morano is the only one to have been born in the 1800s – and yesterday she turned 117.
- The only legal case where testimony from a ghost was used to convict a murderer.
- Turning beetles into cyborgs under our control.
- Does bath salt drug ‘Flakka’ really turn you into a zombie?
- Chernobyl locked inside a giant steel dome.
- What our ancestors’ third eye reveals about the evolution of mammals to warm blood.
- Toilet cobra!
- Image of the Day: White rainbow.
Quote of the Day:
Everybody has doubled down on the benefits of work just as it reaches a vanishing point. Securing ‘full employment’ has become a bipartisan goal at the very moment it has become both impossible and unnecessary.
James Livingston (in “F**k Work“)