Something for nothing
- Prehistoric Cochno stone to be unearthed for first time since 1965 burial next to Glaswegian housing estate.
- Everyone’s a little bit crazy: Schizotypy and strange phenomena.
- ‘Bad trips’ from magic mushrooms often result in an improved sense of personal well-being.
- How do we get something from nothing? The bridge from nowhere.
- Tromp family: The mystery of a tech-free road trip gone wrong.
- Consciousness is made of atoms, too.
- Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones boasts about advising Donald Trump.
- Mummified body found on Mexico’s highest mountain goes on display.
- An edifice worthy of the pharaohs rises next to the pyramids.
- Brown dwarfs hiding in plain sight in our solar neighbourhood.
- Scientists predict the existence of a new boson: New Madala boson might assist in the understanding of dark matter.
- All of Earth’s carbon came from planetary collision 4.4 billion years ago.
- Are animals conscious?
- 3.7-billion-year-old fossils may be the oldest signs of life on Earth.
Quote of the Day:
The question of being is the darkest in all philosophy