Consider yourself a Grailer? We’re stuck just short of half-way to our funding goal – you can help us out by becoming a supporter of the Grail for as little as $1/month, or by offering assistance in other ways. We’ll put you in the draw to win some very cool stuff, including signed gear from the mighty Tool, and the illustrious Alan Moore!
- The unbelievable tale of Jesus’ wife.
- A guide to occult London.
- Why haven’t we explored the ocean like we have outer space?
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos follows path of PayPal founder Elon Musk with successful test of his space company’s rocket.
- Nightmares of the future: escaping the prison planet.
- Doomsday preppers are planning to 3D print their way throught the apocalypse.
- Newly-discovered asteroid turns out to be a ‘quasi-moon’ of Earth.
- Feeling a disturbance in the force? Might be this alien world being vaporised by a death ray.
- Can a mathematical algorithm predict terror attacks?
- Modern magic: Using acoustic waves to levitate objects.
- Man dies in cinema watching The Conjuring 2…and then his body goes missing.
- Estate sale reveals trove of works by psychic artist Ingo Swann.
- Image of the Day: How to rick-roll your quantum physics professor…
Thanks to @gordon_white and Mark Foster.
Quote of the Day:
People think that fascism arrives in fancy dress worn by grotesques and monsters as played out in endless re-runs of the Nazis.
Fascism arrives as your friend. It will restore your honour, make you feel proud, protect your house, give you a job, clean up the neighbourhood, remind you of how great you once were, clear out the venal and the corrupt, remove anything you feel is unlike you.
It doesn’t walk in saying, our programme means militias, mass imprisonments, transportations, war and persecution.