A 10 billion dollar scope, but they still can’t get directions to the restaurant at the end of the Universe…
- On some exoplanets the weather forecast sometimes is cloudy, with a chance of… lava?
- Can you cure mental illness? 2 centuries of trying says ‘No’. Time to test new methods, then?
- In these two videos Graham Hancock discusses the many ways in which the State infringes on the freedom of adults to explore their own consciousness with psychedelics. [Video 1] [Video 2]
- Latest psilocybin microdosing study finds improved mental health and psychomotor performance in those over 55 years of age.
- Ann Shulgin, pioneer of using ecstasy and other psychedelic drugs in therapy, dies.
- Here’s Ann’s husband, Sasha, talking with Terence McKenna about the importance of psychedelics for the future of humanity.
- My buddy Joshua Cutchin unveils his latest masterpiece: The Ecology of Souls.
- Josh discusses his new books on the 6 Degrees of John Keel podcast.
- Aliens and Artists have a conversation with Dr. Stephen Finley.
- The US Congress is seeking to make it easier for UFO whistleblowers to come out and say what they know. But what if what they know is that nobody knows $#it about UFOs?
- In the latest Where Did the Road Go? Episode, yours truly makes a comeback to chat with Seriah and Super Inframan.
- Oklahoma noodler confesses to killing fellow fisherman over Bigfoot fears.
- Bigfoot cloaks (‘glimmer man’) in front of young Kentucky witness.
- Researchers discover Crusades era grenades in Jerusalem.
- The Dutch art detective who recovered the ‘Blood of Christ’ relic.
- Red Pill of the Day: NYC mayor thinks a PSA in case of a nuclear attack is not a cause for concern. Time to bring back Bert the turtle from retirement?
Thanks to @nevadaknight67
Quote of the Day:
Poetry! They should have sent a poet.
(Excerpt from the movie Contact)