Happy Leap Day all, most especially to parapsychologist Dr Dean Radin, who celebrates his 16th birthday today!
- Scholar says she has unlocked the secrets of the Pyramid Texts.
- For years, Egypt has requested the return of the famous Nefertiti bust from Germany. Now, two artists have sneakily done a 3D scan of the bust, allowing anyone to 3D print their own copy at home.
- China’s amazing Royal Cave Temple will open to the public soon, for the first time in decades.
- Mysterious icon found at Bethlehem church.
- U.S. Congress considers Moon camps and a Space Station Hotel for NASA’s future.
- Metrospiritual: paranormal is the new normal.
- Physicist behind radical laser propulsion system explains how we could get to Mars in 30 minutes.
- Mystery high-pitched noise keeps Oregon town awake at night.
- Coincidences and the meaning of life.
- The aspirational science of predictive dreaming.
- ‘Superhuman’ AI can locate where any image was taken by its content.
- Is the solar cycle to blame for the rise of Islamic State?
- Runaway unicorn leads police on three hour chase.
- Image of the Day: At Yosemite, a waterfall turns into a firefall.
Quote of the Day:
It could be argued that when science and magic were first separated, each lost something vital: science gave up its ability to address any kind of inner world, while magic to a certain extent would seem to have forfeited much of its intellectual discrimination. As outlined above, a reintegration of these divorced areas of human consideration would, I feel, be of great benefit to all parties concerned.