Anyone had a chance to read my book Stop Worrying! There Probably is an Afterlife? Would love to hear your thoughts…
- Secretary of State John Kerry doubts that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- How many astronauts believe aliens exist? All of them, according to Commander Chris Hadfield.
- Speak of the spacewalking devil: Chris Hadfield on beliefs, spirituality, and alien life.
- Zoologists hunting the Tasmanian Tiger declare they have no doubt the species still exists.
- Pseudoscientist Rupert Sheldrake is not being persecuted, and is not like Galileo. An article in which Jerry Coyne was apparently paid per use of the word ‘woo’.
- And here’s Daily Grail contributor David Metcalfe’s response.
- Science and its skeptics.
- Physicists smash record for wave-particle duality, observing quantum superposition in molecules containing 5000 protons, neutrons and electrons.
- Fortean Times: 40 years of covers, in pictures.
- This is the box. The box of crazy.
- Stuxnet, a computer virus built to attack rogue nuclear plants, has infected the International Space Station.
- The world’s hub for Spiritualism, captured in photos.
- Mystery of the Coral Castle explained.
- Autopsy of a sea monster.
- Archaeology, from spaaaace.
- The code of the conch: How the science of sound explained an ancient Peruvian oracle.
- Israel returns 90 stolen antiquities to Egypt.
- Porcupines found to attack in groups and stab their victims to death with their quills.
- ‘Hidden caves’ in the brain open up during sleep to wash away toxins.
- Meet the real life Magneto.
- The experiments most likely to shake up the future of physics.
- Atheist mega-churches take root across the world. NOT A SATIRE.
- Hundreds attend war veteran’s funeral after word spreads on social media that he died without wife or children.
- Image of the Day: Mega-Saturn!
Thanks Kat and Richard.
Quote of the Day:
There’s a certain point in researching anomalistic science where the astute investigator realizes that the skeptical sub-culture is near illiterate in their understanding of cultural issues, and because of this, they, as a self identifying group, lack any discernment into the areas that they feel strangely compelled to mock, deride, dismiss and hoot at like drunken frat students who’ve been huffing dust off.