- This satellite is falling uncontrollably to Earth. But please remain calm.
- How quantum mechanics derives from a revolutionary new theory of information.
- The Survivorship Bias convinces people that psychics are real.
- Six-tailed comet or self-destructing asteroid? It’s a comsteroid! We can only hope it develops now into a comsteroidnado…
- The wisdom of Robert Anton Wilson: A tonic for the Internet age.
- What’s this? Oh nothing, just some guy flying around Mount Fuji in a homemade jetpack.
- Solved: Strange triangular object in NASA photo resurfaces.
- On this week’s Binnall of America podcast UFO researcher Frank Feschino discusses his book Shoot Them Down, which details the 1952 UFO wave that spawned military orders to ‘take down’ the mysterious craft.
- While the latest Skeptiko podcast features an interview with UFO and alien contact experience researcher Mary Rodwell, examining the power of personal experience.
- Is there a ghost in this image?
- Issue 16 of the free magazine EdgeScience is now available.
- 39,000-year-old woolly mammoth found in Siberia to go on public display in Taiwan.
- Bilbo Baggins versus the Mongolian Death Worm.
- The mysterious tool-making culture shared by crows and humans.
- Pee, Robot? In the future, your urine might power robots.
- Mars iguana>!
Quote of the Day:
Unfortunately Greg Taylor is not a scientist and has no science education.