In case you missed it, this is one of the best things you’ll see and hear this year…
- A shadow cosmos, woven silently into our own, may have its own rich life…
- Are we just a 3D hologram created by 2D information stored at the edge of the Universe?
- New quantum theorem could shake science to its core.
- Antikythera Mechanism wristwatch.
- That’s one small step for a man, one giant leeeeaa-oooow! Astronauts falling on the Moon.
- Forget about sat-nav, check out the awesomeness of seal-nav.
- Faster-than-light neutrinos confirmed by Italian scientists.
- Faster-than-light neutrinos rejected by Italian scientists.
- Mysterious Chinese desert symbols are spy satellite targets, says expert.
- Studying the dreams and hallucinations of cloistered monks.
- Hyperactive neurons to blame for synaestesia?
- Virgin Mary’s belt brought to Vladimir Putin in Moscow. Seriously, can’t we have a better MacGuffin than that?
- DARPA wants to identify you via your heartbeat, from a distance. With the goal of stopping said heartbeat, one would assume…
- The world’s most fascinating corpses.
- A fair bit can happen in the lifetime of a tree.
- Red flags of pseudoscience.
- Dazzling views of microscopic bioscapes.
- Image of the day: Yo beach, check out this optical illusion, it’s so fly!
Quote of the Day:
Folks, it’s time to evolve. That’s why we’re troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything’s failing? It’s because they’re no longer relevant. We’re supposed to keep evolving. Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs.