Personally, I blame the Supermoon. For everything.
- New study finds similarities in death-bed visions.
- How to create a scientifically plausible alien life form
- Highbeams of the gods: why do UFOs need headlights?
- Our awkward history of sending messages to E.T.. Like 12-year-old boys on a first date…
- Except for 12-year-old boys with Asperger’s who have decided to expand Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.
- Another piece of anecdotal evidence to suggest that near-death experiencers really can ‘see’ during the out-of-body aspect?
- DARPA finally catches up to George Lucas: 3D holographic display technology that does not require goggles (video demos at bottom of story).
- 100 World War II bombs washed up on British beach by the Supermoon. That’s right, the Supermoon aligns itself with the Nazis…
- Scientists plan to drill all the way down to the Earth’s mantle. Sounds like the lead-in line for a dozen disaster movies.
- Five ways Philip K. Dick’s insanity changed the world of movies.
- Zahi says Giza pyramids are being taken over by camel and horse drivers. Revenge is theirs?
- The Northern Lights – from above and below.
- So what happens when you nuke a coral reef 23 times over? Not much, apparently.
- Vale Diana Wynne Jones, children’s fantasy and science fiction author. Also: Neil Gaiman’s tribute.
- Image of the Day: King Kong appears in England, smashes car! (Check out more forced perspective photo illusions via Google).
Quote of the Day:
In the beginning there were only probabilities. The universe could only come into existence if someone observed it. It does not matter that the observers turned up several billion years later. The universe exists because we are aware of it.
Sir Martin Rees