Life’s a moebius strip. Which side are you on?
- Life on Mars meteorite – revived.
- Gary McKinnon’s extradition still on course.
- JPL releases video of Saturn’s spectacular aurora.
- The dark art of interstellar travel.
- Trinity, help! I’m trapped in the Lego Matrix.
- More massaged climate data?
- Climate change debate escalates to rap battle between Al Gore and Lord Monckton.
- Global warming solved?
- History in 3D: Virtual museum of European roots is online.
- Saudi Arabia steps up hunt for witches and black magicians.
- New theory uncouples time and space.
- Have physicists had enough of Quantum Theory?
- Potentially the most totally out-to-lunch freaky head trip since Einstein postulated that space and time were, like, curved and sh*t.
- Uri Geller refused role in The Men Who Think About Goats.
- Denying the reality of the self – The Ego Tunnel parts 1 and 2.
- Is anybody in there? A simple test of facilitated communication.
- Calf mutilations on the MSM.
- The kachinas: an alien intelligence, but not as we know it.
- The animated world of Patrick Harpur. Preorder A Complete Guide to the Soul on Amazon (US/UK).
- The animated world of Dungeons and Discourse.
- Crop circles tell us that ‘aliens are skeptical of cosmetics‘ according to Bulgarian government space boffin.
- Hearing with your skin, and seeing with sound.
- Challenging popular eco myths.
- Who owns science?
- Who owns culture?
- Building cities in the sand.
- Rare turtle god kept hostage in Indian temple.
- Want to design the interface between the CIA and the President?
- Or perhaps you fancy yourself as a real-life Robert Langdon?
- Mulder and Scully, anyone?
- Google Images – spot the difference.
- Two fingers, one monk.
Quotes of the Day:
Call the world if you please "The vale of Soul-making". Then you will find out the use of the world (I am speaking now in the highest terms for human nature admitting it to be immortal which I will here take for granted for the purpose of showing a thought which has struck me concerning it) I say ‘Soul making’ Soul as distinguished from an Intelligence – There may be intelligences or sparks of the divinity in millions – but they are not Souls till they acquire identities, till each one is personally itself. Intelligences are atoms of perception – they know and they see and they are pure, in short they are God – How then are Souls to be made? How then are these sparks which are God to have identity given them – so as ever to possess a bliss peculiar to each one’s individual existence? How, but by the medium of a world like this?